How to Apply
1) Choose the program you would like to attend.
2) Decide where to stay. If you do not have a place to stay, we can find you accommodation.
3) Check our calendar, and decide when you want to start your classes.
4) Fill out our online application form.
The center will contact you with further instructions.
For US schools only:
5) Pay for your application fee.
6) Fax your Statement of Financial Support to the center.
7) Fax your Health Insurance Form to the center.
Student Visa (USA only)
If you are planning on taking our Intensive English program in the USA (20 hours/week), you need a student visa. We can issue you an I-20, which is the document you need for getting an F1 visa. You also need the to do following:
- Fill out the appropriate SEVIS forms.
- Pay the SEVIS fee.
- Schedule a visa interview at the embassy in your country.
- Send us your bank statement.
Keep in mind that the F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa. It is only issued to applicants who plan to return to their home country.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at +1(801) 487-2499.